“Awesome place!!”

I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We're a locally owned shellfish market and oyster bar offering the freshest, local seafood in the Outer Banks. Our specialty is blue crabs and steaming is always free. Eat in or Take out. Open year-round 7 days a week from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm. For more information, please visit our website.
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I wanted some seafood one night, but not some fancy shmancy place where you end up spending a hundred dollars, and this place was perfect for us. Delicious seafood, good prices, and very friendly staff. The first thing you see when you walk in is baskets of live crabs of different sizes, and as you sit and wait for your food you can see the people behind the bar steaming your crabs or shrimp or whatever for you.. So you know what you're getting is fresh! Cant wait to go back!!

• Visited September 2012
IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Your pictures are making me hungry! We're thrilled to have fulfilled your seafood needs. Thanks for stopping by.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“good food and service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our family of 5 shared 15 crabs and 3 sides of fries for dinner and it was more than enough ! It was the start of slow season and the food came out fast and hot. I love the small wooden baton that you use to smash the crabs, it works so much better than those metal clal ones.

Service was excellent. My 2yo spilled her drink on an already messy table full of crab bones (?) and as I was getting ready to scold my child, our server was right behind me, told me not to worry about it as it was his just to clean up the mess.

Food was good, the sweet potato fries came with a caramel dipping sauce (a first for me) and it worked really well with the fries. The crabs were mostly good, a few were on the thin side, which is not really surprising since we got the male ones. We also found a coupon for 3 additional crabs so overall, dinner was priced just right.

• Visited September 2012
We're in the business of messes! That's why crabs and children go so well together. Your family is welcome any time. It's a pleasure to serve you.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“So good, I almost don't want to tell anyone about it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great staff, great food and exceptional prices. Oh yea and great music in the restaurant! We ate there twice in three days. We found the she crab bisque to be the best we had ever had. The staff were attentive and so persable. We had leisurly meaks, enjoying the food, staff and music. One thing of for certain we will be back often. My onIy only delima is, this place is so good, I wonder if I should be telling people about it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Charles A
Love the picture - crabs and beer are the perfect combo! We can't wait to have you back.
richmond
“Fresh and Local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a wonderful and reasonable lunch. Tried the local oysters and were a steal at $6.99 a dozen. You can get them steamed, raw or fried. Clean friendly and nice casual atmosphere. Love eating at a place that appreciates your business and goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. We will be back! Looking forward to trying the flounder.

• Visited October 2012
We're so happy that you enjoyed yourself and shared your experience! You will love the flounder next time you stop by.
“Great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Small family run restaurant. And they have take out also. Great she crab soup. The best I've had anywhere. We had oysters and dungeness crab as well. All was fantastic and fair priced!!

Thank you so much for the compliments on our food and service! We'd love to have you back any time.