I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're a locally owned shellfish market and oyster bar offering the freshest, local seafood in the Outer Banks. Our specialty is blue crabs and steaming is always free. Eat in or Take out. Open year-round 7 days a week from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm. For more information, please visit our website.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We got the GIANT crabs, they were exactly that, giant, full, flavorful, delicious! Well worth the extra $. They have a customer for life. You won't be disappointed.

IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed the giants! They're the hand-picked, best crabs you can get locally. Can't wait to see you again.

There are newer reviews for I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar

Reviewed August 26, 2012

True Southern hospitality, great food, try the crab cake, you won't be disappointed, staff is very friendly :)

IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

If you like the crab cake, you'll love the soft shell crab. Thank you for such an awesome review. See you next time!

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here Friday, august 24, 2012. This place quite simply was fantastic. The crabs were delicious and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and attentive to make sure we were happy. Prices were cheap and it had a terrific feel.

An absolute hidden gem. My Only regret is that we didn't come here sooner so we could have eaten here again before we left. We will be back again next time we are in the OBX!

We can't wait to see you next year. Thank you so much for dining in with us and leaving such a great review.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wow, finally there is a restaurant where you can get fresh, fresh steamed crabs and eat them in the restaurant without having to order a buffet. We watched the guys steam our crabs, so we knew they were fresh and hot. The crabs were steamed perfectly-not full of water we have gotten at other restaurants. On the day we went, # 1 Jimmy's were $17.99 a dozen, which is reasonable. They even threw in extra crab claws. They offer steamed corn, which someone else said was delicious, but we ate so many crabs, we couldn't eat anything else. In addition, the staff was very friendly and the small restaurant was very clean. We will definitely return every time we come to the Outer Banks!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much. We'll see you again next year. You'll have to try the fresh corn next time. It truly is delicious!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

when we go to the outer banks we usually have a crab feast night. we went to I got your crabs twice for great blue crabs and steamed shrimp. the crabs were meaty and perfectly cooked. and there prices were quite competitive since crabs are based on a market price. we didn't eat there but the people who worked there were very friendly.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your seafood feast twice. See you next year!