“A nice cozy Italian spot, great food.”

Josephine's Sicilian Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We finally got to try this place. We got there at 7pm on a Saturday night, and we grabbed a seat at the bar to wait. They said we had about a 1/2 hour wait, it might have been 5 or 10 minutes more. Our table was by the door, but that was fine. It seemed warm and cozy, probably not over 50 tables, nice decor, interesting and fun. We had the spaghetti with meatballs, and the chicken parmesean...and we had so much left over that we had it for dinner the next night! We got the Fried Ravioli as an appetizer, and that was delicious as well. The meal was served with a wonderful crusty bread and a dipping oil/pesto. Great food, exceptional value, not super-speedy service, but the staff was very friendly, and the food was worth the wait!

2  Thank o2bonabeach
There are newer reviews for Josephine's Sicilian Kitchen

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We haven't had a decent Italian restaurant on the outer banks so we were very glad to find Josephine's. it is not an upscale restaurant, but it is our kind of place. It is noisy but the staff is very friendly and it seemed cozy. I had the seafood Josephine and it was very good. My wife had the lettuce wedge which was a meal for her. The pasta dishes at the other tables were large and seemed to be enjoyed. Lastly I found the house wines to be pretty good and a bargain at $5.

1  Thank T_L_H34
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Wonderful first experience at Josephine's. Intended to wait for a table initially, but decided to eat at the bar when space opened up for myself and my wife. It's a fairly small place so I would suspect larger party's may have difficulty getting a table during peak hours. The food and service were great. We will be taking the whole family to Josephine's on our next evening out to dinner!

2  Thank ObxtoLbi
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the atmosphere, the fact you are remembered when you come back, the wonderful foods and outstanding service!!

3  Thank Sue47724
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is the real deal. You would never know based on the strip shopping mall that this place rocks. Hate to even say as I dont want too many people to know about the great food at fair prices but that isnt nice right? Great atmosphere, homemade food by REAL ITALIAN CHEF! MMMMMMM

1  Thank obxwhit