“Never again”
Review of Bonnie's Bagels - CLOSED

Bonnie's Bagels
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: New York style bagels, coffee, smoothies, Boar's Head Deli, and Gluten-Free sandwiches.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

All I can say is what a disappointment. I ordered one of my favorites for lunch, a Rueben, and it was so pitiful, there was nothing there. When I finished my sandwich I had to go to Mc Donalds and order a cheeseburger. I am used to the Rueben that Lighthouse Bagels makes and since they were the previous owners I guess I was expecting the same thing, and for a lunch that cost almost $10 it just isn't worth it.

1  Thank obxdfh

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our hotel offers free breakfast, but it was worth the drive (from our hotel in Kill Devil Hills) and expense to have breakfast at Bonnie's. The bagels were delicious, the staff was friendly ... great breakfast!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

as i said in the title, it's all good. what they really need to do is have a better system for sundays when all of us tourists are leaving the area :-) all we wanted was two cups of coffee to go. the coffee was there, but we still would have had to wait in line (long line) to pay for it.

sundays is the day all of us interlopers go home and leave the outerbanks to the natives. we want to get on the road as badly as you want us to go home, so maybe you could figure out a way for "coffee only" travelers to grab and go without waiting in line for so long.

truly, nice people, good food and tasty bagels. one couldn't ask for more (except for what i mentioned above).

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Bonnie's Bagels was a perfect start to our beach day! The bagels are made fresh everyday and the waitstaff very helpful and friendly! Stop by for a good breakfast and fair price!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

If you are looking for a great breakfast or lunch at a great price I recommend Bonne's Bagels. My personal favorite is the BLT Bagel but you might prefer something else. Heard about the BLT Bagel from a guy up at Bob's Bait and Tackle in Duck. He recommended it to me and I recommend it to you. Great place to stop for tourists entering the Outer Banks from the North.