“The best lunch ever!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The wraps will blow you away. So fresh and original. The food takes a while so order ahead. My girlfriend and I vacationed here from NY in July and we still talk about this place as the best lunch spot in America.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everything on the menu sounded so delicious that I was sorry to only get to go once on my vacation to the Outer Banks. Once the food arrived I was not dissappointed! It was delicious and so fresh.

Just to set expectations - it is in a strip mall and there isn't any seating. So it really is to-go! I am anxious for the day they have a full service restaurant.

I would recommend this joint to anyone who LOVES food.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I highly enjoyed their Fish wrap it was very good. The pumpkin soup was also good but a bit sweet. The price was right as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food here is fresh, the service was friendly, and I thought that the price was fair for the quantity and quality of food we got.

My only complaint was about the pumpkin soup we got, everyone thought it was a bit on the sweet side.

There is no seating so everything is takeout.
The food was great and I highly recommend this place for a quick lunch!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food was delicious and plentiful. We tried the Shrimp Quesadilla and the Thai Shrimp Wrap. The only bad thing about the place is that they are closed on Sunday and Saturday at lunchtime.

1  Thank Robert J