“Fresh, delicious food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everything on the menu sounded so delicious that I was sorry to only get to go once on my vacation to the Outer Banks. Once the food arrived I was not dissappointed! It was delicious and so fresh.

Just to set expectations - it is in a strip mall and there isn't any seating. So it really is to-go! I am anxious for the day they have a full service restaurant.

I would recommend this joint to anyone who LOVES food.

There are newer reviews for Seaside Gourmet

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I highly enjoyed their Fish wrap it was very good. The pumpkin soup was also good but a bit sweet. The price was right as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food here is fresh, the service was friendly, and I thought that the price was fair for the quantity and quality of food we got.

My only complaint was about the pumpkin soup we got, everyone thought it was a bit on the sweet side.

There is no seating so everything is takeout.
The food was great and I highly recommend this place for a quick lunch!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food was delicious and plentiful. We tried the Shrimp Quesadilla and the Thai Shrimp Wrap. The only bad thing about the place is that they are closed on Sunday and Saturday at lunchtime.

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We only got the crab cakes but they were awesome. We ordered the crab cakes already prepared (instead of taking them home to cook) and they were nice enough to cook five fresh ones for us even though they were closing. The crab cakes were full of fresh lump crab meat with very little filler. They have a panko coating which gave them a nice crunch and good texture. It was about $50 for five crab cakes but they were good and it made "cooking" that night easy. The crab cakes came with a sauce on the side which was good but I thought they tasted better without it. Would go back for other to go items. The outdoor oyster bar looked like a fun time as well.

1  Thank cityrider76