“Best Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Every time we eat here the service is always friendly and great. We've never eaten at the sushi bar before so we decided to sit there on this visit. The ingredients the sushi chefs use are so fresh and the rolls they make are presented very nicely. We decided to order a Philly roll but we requested to substitute tuna for the salmon and they were happy to do it. We also ordered the chicken Pad Thai and this was the best Pad Thai I have ever ordered from a restaurant. Now that I know how great the Pad Thai is we will definitely be coming back frequently just for that dish!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I went to Sanya once because of the sushi happy hour deal, 30% off, and with that discount it was well worth trying multiple rolls. I am no sushi expert, but the sushi is good not great. Otherwise, wouldn't be worth the normal price...

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Compare to other sushi places here on the island, it was good but not absolutely amazing. Thought 30% off deal from 2 30 to 5 30 makes me want to come back. There are only certain rolls you can choose from, nothing fancy. We got 4 different ones with the price range from 4$ to 6$ per roll. The rolls were served quickly and were surprisingly good and fresh. The service was decent as well.

If I'm in the area, I definitely will go there again but won't make a special trip from Nags Head to save couple of bucks.

1  Thank MoreKisses
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Sanya, was a surprise to us because we have been passing it up for 12 years. Much to our surprise the service and food was excellent. We tried so many wonderful dishes from appetizer to dessert. Everything was good. The service was exceptional Yuki was definitely a help to us in choosing some wonderful dishes. We will return soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

After a day of sightseeing we stopped here during happy hour and had some sushi. It was very tasty and with the happy hour discount was reasonably priced (without discount prices are a bit high). My father in law had cooked Chinese dish and thought it was good but not enough.