“Good house, Awesome week at the beach”

Review of KH001-Sea Spray

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
VEE1225
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good house, Awesome week at the beach”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Sea Spray was a very good house for our needs this past May. The best thing about it is the view from the top floor. It's basically ocean front and such a quick walk to the sand! We were able to spot dolphins and a whale from the top floor. The pool was great! Perfect temperature and nice as a break from the ocean! The hot tub was also nice!
The house was comfortable, but you can tell it's dated/worn. Suggestions from us are to invest in larger coffee mugs. With small children we needed to drink LOTS of coffee and there were only tea cups. You should also have a full size couch in the upstairs living room. It would make that area better for gathering in. The kitchen table is way too large! It's nice that it can seat lots of people, but it's really hard to move around the stairs and in the kitchen with it. I guess one of the chairs got broken over the years for the table on the second floor because there are only three. That was a great spot for small groups, but not some place you could really hang out. Downstairs with the pool table was nice, but again, you need more furniture so folks can really enjoy hanging out there! We did have a great week and enjoyed this location so much!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Maya0817
New York City, New York
“Great house but needs updating and maintenance”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We loved the location and the fact that each bedroom had its own bathroom. The pool was just the right depth and temperature.
However all of the pool and deck chairs were broken. Many of the blinds in the house were broken. There were not nearly enough kitchen dinnerware, flatware, and glasses for our group of 8. Pots and pans were all in terrible condition with some of them being so badly scratched that they were not suitable for use.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jacksonville

Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

ny
Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing