“Nice Golf Course”

Sea Scape Links Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular golf course in the Outer Banks region that was designed by Art Wall, the 1959 Masters champion.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I looked into about 6 different courses in the outer banks and decided to play here. The course is in great shape. It has wide fairways and very soft greens. Front 9 included 3 par threes and 3 par fives. There are a few sand traps along the way as well as some dog legs. There is not too much water to lose balls in. We ate lunch at the restaurant afterwards. Beer was cold and food was good. It was a pleasurable round and I would play there again and recommend it as well.

1  Thank tjaden98

Reviewed April 9, 2011

Played the front nine in September. Very nice layout, greens were great. Would recommend to anyone staying in the obx.

1  Thank Blane28
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 28, 2001

I've been a member here for years, but it was only this May that I got to play the golf links. I'm new to
golf, but this is one of the most picturesque courses I have played. Great challenge for seasoned
golf veterans, too. Highly recommended!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member