“Cardiac Arrest Pit Stop”

King's Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Kinston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: King's BBQ and Chicken serves Eastern NC BBQ; traditional vinegar based, hand chopped pork BBQ. We serve the best sweet/spicy BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken in Kinston. Locally sourced vegetables including collards, turnip greens, cabbage, black eyed peas, and candied yams. Visit our main location on E. New Bern road and enjoy Lou-Lou's Oyster Bar. It is located inside King's and serves up local steamed oysters, crab legs, steamed shrimp and much more. We also have three take-out locations on Vernon ave, North Queen str, and finally Kingold blvd in Snow Hill.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you're in the mood for grease the buffet will serve you well. If you're remotely into eating healthy...drive on. I chose not to eat here but did take one bite of my companion's BBQ/pulled pork. Found it to be dry & stringy. Service was less than desirable. In fairness to the restaurant, I will say it is probably a decent choice for family with kids & anyone into literally pigging out!

There are newer reviews for King's Restaurant Incorporated

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Actually, I dont because Id probably weigh 500 pounds! The chicken, bbq, setting, and staff were nothing but great. It is just as much a part of NC as Tobacco Road.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is North Carolina pulled pork BBQ at its best. We stop here on our way to the NC seashore and on our way home every year. This year, I finally ordered the Pig in a Puppy -- It's a pulled pork BBQ sandwich with w giant hushpuppy as a bun! It was totally delicious. Wash it down with some sweet tea. Trust me on this. The prices are so reasonable, the service is friendly. Love this place!

2  Thank MomOnTheGoNewYork
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The buffet was very, very good! Relatively good selection and it was fresh and warm. My waitress was named Brea, and she was very good at her job. She made the meal very pleasant, and she understood the answer to "thank you" is "you're welcome". It made her an extra dollar on the tip!!! The pictures in the restaurant are a history lesson in themselves. Give it a try, I bet you'll enjoy yourself. Don't eat too much!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love the food at Kings barbecue and go there every time I am in Kinston. The barbecue is some of the best barbecue in the south.