“POOR POOR SERVICE.....”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #46 of 81 Restaurants in Kinston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times because I live in the area. The service has always been poor and has remained that way. They are slow and what you pay for you leave feeling that the entire experience could have been better......from the service all the way to the quality of the food!! The best thing about this location I can say is the Salad Bar.......

Reviewed July 7, 2012

No different than any other RT. Good salad bar. Good service. Good food.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stopped eating at this restaurant a couple of years ago because of the unfriendly atmosphere and the change of menu. I thought I might give it another chance. That was a BIG MISTAKE!!!!

Here's a first in my 50+ years of eating out. The waitress wanted to take our plates before we were finished eating, and we felt rushed the entire time we were there. The waitress was not friendly at all and then she asked our group of six to leave Ruby Tuesday's after we ate because they needed the table, even though there were SEVERAL empty tables available. Apparently, after-dinner discussion is not allowed because it takes up table space. Needless to say, it will be quite a while before we go back there to eat. After telling some of my friends about this, some of them told me they stopped going there because of how rude the staff were.

The menu is not customer friendly. It was not clear in the menu that a few of the items some of us wanted to order cost extra. The food was good, but I've had better food for a better price.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Not much has changed...Same tired menu, with exception that salad bar is included with most entrees

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful server. She handled our 2-family table with ease and was very cheerful. Sadly, the food was not well-prepared. My appetizer was hardly warm. It was nauseating so I didn't finish eating. We ordered the children's grilled chicken but it was so peppery they cried. The wonderful server brought out a less-peppery version. However, this chicken was not cooked. The kids were restless and had eaten their fill of the rest of the meals plus the cheddar biscuits the server brought to hold them over so we left. The other dishes ordered by our party seemed pleasant enough. The salad bar (what we came for) was sad. The tomatoes looked mushy and beaten and the potato salad had a brown crust over it.