“Good place”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Kinston
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place is located outside the city center but it's a 2 minute drive to get there. I would stay there again. The staff was friendly and helpful. The was room was clean. The grounds were clean. I look forward to my stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank daniel v

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked this hotel for my teenage daughter and 3 of her friends. They were in town for a wedding and need a place to spend the night. I had a hard time finding them a hotel, as there was a game in the area. I finally found them a room at this hotel. I was a little nervous with it being only a two star and not just the best reviews. But the girls said it was a very nice place and they actually thought the star rating could have been a little higher. It was in a safe area, the room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Becky D
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here on business. The front desk was kind, the rooms and showers were good and there was no feeling of being unsafe or having vehicle broken into. This place is highly recommended. The only complaint I have is that I could smell cigarette smoke from the floor below in my upstairs room.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank peamrhein
Reviewed December 5, 2012

my best advice to you is don't stay here. I know the price might look appealing and the hotel looks good from the outside but its not worth it there was literally like 10 roaches i saw in room 128 than i asked to get transfered to another room and i saw roaches in the other room toooo and i did research and found out that roaches naturally crawl into any new smell they sence which means YOUR BAGS its not worth it to pay 70 dollars and have roaches in your house too and the breakfast sucks fake dollar store sausages and cold old boiled eggs i felt like i needed to let everyone know............

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank johnsmith919213
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to the Outer Banks. Kinston NC was right on the the way and the Quality Inn was the hotel we chose. The price was very reasonable so we gave it a try. The room was spacious as most and the bed was wonderful. Breakfast was also free the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank KevinJ3
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is not very appealing to the eye from the outside, but the room was decent on the inside. The bed was comfortable, but the floor was very dirty. The hotel staff was nice enough, although I had to wait 10 minutes in the lobby to check in because no one was at the front desk. The continental breakfast was very limited, but waffles were a plus. The pool was ok, despite being across the hotel parking lot in a separate area. So basically it doesn't "look" like much, but is decent for a one night stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank kimmiepie04
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I am very disappointed at the customer service this I have received from this hotel. I never checked in and never received a booking confirmation until the next day. When I tried sumitted the resevation thur Hotels.com. It went to a screen that said, "Until able to process this request please try again later". So I was under the impression that it would not go thur and I would'nt be charged for it. I checked my bank the next day and and I was charges for service that I didn't receive. When I tried to received a refund the manager was very rude and disrespectful to me, and would not grant me a refund. Something needs to be done about this rude employee's behavior. And their company will lose alot of business if customers continue to receive customer service like that... Thank you for your time,
Jawona L.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank jawolan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kinston
#1 of 1 in Winterville
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
#1 of 12 in Goldsboro

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!