“needs” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Kings Mountain

Super 8 Kings Mountain
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Kings Mountain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Stephens City, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had a good stay at this hotel. Bathroom and bed was neat and clean. The hotel allowed me to bring my dog. The fridge held the extra food I brought for the trip. Breakfast was especially nice with hot waffles included with the muffins, cereal and coffee. The hotel staff was friendly asking if I had all I needed during the stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tushar6391, General Manager at Super 8 Kings Mountain, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm glad your stay with us was very good,I am thankful to you for giving us opportunity to serve you in your last trip,we are looking forward to serving you again.

TM
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

This place should be used for a haunted house! I have been to all four corners of this country while traveling for work. This is by far the worst hotel I have seen in my entire life! While pulling in to the parking lot I had a bad feeling because there sign in the front of the hotel was missing. The front Door had alot of missing paint. There was rusty steps and graffiti in the stairwell. My room looked like it was kicked in once before. Then my bathroom door looked to have been attacked by jaws along with my chewed up toilet seat. On top of that there was pubic hair by the sink. I found weird leaf looking things under my covers. The air conditioning unit was full of dryer sheets unfortunately that was not enough the stop the unbearable smell. My buddy's room had lettuce in his bathtub and spit in his sink. He even vacuumed his own room. I could keep going but I'll stop before I get to the disgusting things inside this hell hole.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Howisitgoin
Dear Howisitgoin,

I apologize that we did not meet your needs on your stay with us. It is our job to make sure we provide a quality product with a safe environment. I would like to inform you that I have shared your comments with my housekeeping staff & Maintenance Team and let them know that this is absolutely unacceptable. Your comments has shown us where we have room for improvement so that our future guests do not have the same problem. Thank you and we hope you give us another chance to earn your business.

TM,

Travelers are raving about these Kings Mountain hotels

San Andreas, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was in the group with Allen G. My room was full of BUGS in the drawers! Carpet was so dirty I never took my shoes off. Did have clean(looked and felt brand new) towels in the filthy bathroom. Laid the towels on top of the bed (was not made) and slept ENTIRELY dressed(shoes and all,for maybe an hour). Kept every light on in the room. Thank GOD my large suitcase was not with me!I called the front desk to complain about bugs...a man was sent up with a gallon jug of poison to kill the bugs. He sprayed the entire room then asked if I wanted the bed sprayed...I told him no because I didn't want it on my clothes or skin. Absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed in! The people that say it was a "nice" or "clean" must have been on some good stuff! Will NEVER go to another Super 8 helltel again !!!

Room Tip: Stay as far away as possible!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank SakcmGma
Dear SakchGma,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel. On behalf of my staff at Super 8 Kings Mountain I would personally like to apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying. You feedback will help us in making sure that in the future we carefully attend to each customers needs so that they can have a pleasant stay. We hope you give us another chance to earn your business in the future and we thank you for your business recently. Have a great day.

TM,
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
#3 of 8 in Gaffney

Been to Super 8 Kings Mountain? Share your experiences!