“Think twice!”

Town & Country Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in King
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winston Salem, N.C.
“Think twice!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once upon a time this was a great place to eat. Somewhere along the line, things went not so good. The food is not cooked consistently, except for grilled items. many timnes you have to ask for rolls, salads are in huge chunks that have to be cut downn to eat. The building is pretty, both inside and out, they do have a take out section. I do not go here if I can avoid it.

• Visited December 2012

Claudville
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went today for the first time since they re-opened and let me tell you, I was very impressed!!! We ordered the Fish and Chips and my gosh...we got so much food we had to get boxes to bring home. It was Very Good!!! The service was awesome... we had a very good waiter...didn't have to wait long at all. I couldn't believe all the food we got for the price...WOW is all I can say. We will most definetly go back!!!

• Visited October 2012
King, North Carolina
“Great good and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Thank you town & country .. What a great place to eat ... Breakfast , lunch & dinner a great value !!!

East Bend, North Carolina
“Beautiful New Resturant after a Long wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Food was still Very Good. The new remodle is amazing. I Do not like the super slick floor. I am worried that with an "Older" age base of customers this will be a bad thing when one hits the floor. Still, worth it. Just be careful. LOL

• Visited August 2012
“This restaurant is delicious, well-run, and has a beautiful, modern atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Went there today and had the baked spaghetti which was amazing!! The atmosphere is similar to village tavern, but even nicer. The staff was quick, accurate and attentive. The bar area is fun, and seems like it would be great for a night out.

Been to Town & Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!