The staff was pleasant enough, but did not go out of the ordinary. Breakfast buffet was average, although it was a pleasant change from others that they offered fresh fruit. Our "suite" was relatively clean, but the corners had all been overlooked, where dirt had accumulated. The bedspreads were worn and dated. The bathroom certainly needed more attention...the shower head rod was loose, the tile between the tub control was broken, there was mold in the shower, and the toilet needed recaulking. The suite door was warped and very, very hard to open. And, what I know is a fire code violation, there was no smoke detector. The location is great, but this place needs some work.
The biggest plus of the suite...it was virtually soundproof, which is unusual at a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 out of 5 Sunburst Award Winning Days Inn & Suites located 1 mile north of the Wright Brothers Memorial. Guest rooms, 1-bedroom, or 2-bedroom suites available--all are smoke free. An expanded complimentary continental breakfast features: waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm daily. All rooms/suites feature: microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & free wireless internet. Most suites also feature a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills-Mariner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Mariner
- Days Inn & Suites Mariner Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Mariner
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills-Mariner Outer Banks, NC