While this is not a fancy hotel, it was clean and with a fantastic location. We arrived, checked in early and headed out to the beach. The hotel is located on the beach side of the street and there is a good bridge over the dune and onto the beach. There is no beach view unless you are on the 3rd or 4th floor, so we just stayed on the other side of the hotel for $1oo less! Next morning, hubby had to do some telecommuting and the wired access didn't work. Called down and that room didn't work, so they upgraded us to a room with a kitchen and full size fridge and we were set. Really friendly staff and decent free breakfast. Not fancy, but it is clean, nice folks and close to the beach with comfy beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills