Recently I stayed at the Colony IV with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and found it quite enjoyable. The double bed room had ample space and a good location for the price. We were pool side and found this location great for our 3 day stay. Hotel employees were friendly and very helpful. Our stay was quiet and peaceful. The deluxe continental breakfast provided us a quick start for our day on the beach. Only down side would be there were no restaurants within walking distance but found many within a short drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills