Check-in was quick and easy. We booked a king room on the third floor of the tower--this had an ocean view but no view of the beach (hidden by the dunes). Our room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in--almost immaculate. The bed was comfy, there were plenty of extra pillows and blankets, great soaps and lotions--excellent overall. My only complaint was how close the hotel was to the house beside it--our ocean view was obstructed. However, that can't be helped and wouldn't keep us from returning. We checked out the continental breakfast one morning but didn't eat anything--typical pastries, bagels, and cereals. Overall, it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills