My room was by far amazing. It had an oceanfront balcony and while it was too cold to enjoy it for any length of time, I still was able to enjoy the ocean view through my large window in my room. The only thing that could have improved my room was having a door to the balcony that was easily propped open so that I could hear the sound of the ocean all the time. The location is good but not ideal for me. It was too busy for me even in the off season. I likely won't return because of the location. But for people who like to have all the restaurants and stores nearby it would be perfect for them. Just not for me. I prefer the quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills