We stayed here for one night in July 2014. If you're looking for a fancy property, this is not it. For the price I wasn't expecting much but it was very clean, conveniently located to restaurants and entertainment and directly on the beach. We arrived well before check in and were greeted by very friendly staff that gave us the code for the pool and promised to call when our room was ready. I loved the bath and body works toiletries and watching the sun come up over the Atlantic from the gazebo. My only complaint would be the cleanliness of the pool area. However, this would not deter me from returning again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills