We stayed here Labor Day weekend and it was fine for what we needed. We usually stay at B & B's, but we wanted to stay a little closer to the action.
The hotel is typical, but it is located on the beach. Room was clean, taken care of the next day by the cleaning staff in a good manner, they have their own gazebo on the beach which we enjoyed, the beach area in front was small due to erosion and hopefully the town can get it back to normal.
The breakfast is your standard contiental but we only ate there one morning and opted for a heariter breakfast somewhere else.
All in all, the stay was fine, no problems and we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills