We always go to Shutters when we visit the OBX. The staff is always polite, friendly and helpful. This visit was no exception. I had trouble finding a vacancy anywhere for this particular reason, but luckily one opened up at Shutters last minute. Our room was comfy, clean & ocean front which was awesome. You can't beat the price either. :-) Definately give them a shot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills