This was my first visit to the Outer Banks and the Atlantic Ocean. My daughter is going to the University of North Carolina so I took her for a night at the ocean. We were delighted with this hotel! We had the second floor duneside and had a great view of the ocean. We watched the full moon come up at night and the sun come up over the ocean in the morning. The breakfast room had a great view of the Wright Brother's Monument. It was just a few steps outside to the beach. There was a separate bedroom, kitchen and a murphy bed in the livingroom. I plan on bringing the whole family next time for several days or maybe even for a week long retreat.
One thing to note: We went during the off-season so we got a great deal on the hotel, plus the beaches were very empty, the stores had some great sales. The weather was great, about 80 degrees the first day then cooled down to the 60's the next day.
Please check this place out! I hope you like it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Ocean Reef Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Reef Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Best Western Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Best Western
- Best Western Ocean Reef Suites Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills