We spent one night here on our way home from South Carolina. The suite was spacious with plenty of bedding. Two queens in the bedroom, a Murphy Bed and Sofa Bed in the living room. The balcony was good sized. The kitchen was typical for an efficiency hotel room. For some reason, the burners are always out of whack in hotels but since we didn't use it, it didn't matter. Bathroom was small but had a 2nd sink outside which would be convienent for larger groups. The TV in the living room was old style but in the bedroom, was flat screened. There were two arm chairs and a table with seating for 4. I imagine in the summer, it would be a great place for a group to stay. Didn't partake in the breakfast but it seemed a little sparse. Ice on each floor (unlike the Myrtle Beach location) was appreciated. Check in was easy and friendly. Would stay again if passing through or for a weekend. Anything longer, would rent a house instead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean Reef Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Reef Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Best Western Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Ocean Reef Suites Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills