“Southern Eats Yum”

Rooster's Southern Kitchen
Description: Rooster's Southern Kitchen is a brand new restaurant run by local owners. It is now open daily from 11:30 am to 10:00pm! Music starts at 6/7 pm nightly. Large parties are welcome (parties of 11 or more, call to make reservation). Make history and be our first ever customers. We are located at milepost 8 3/4 in downtown Kill Devil Hills. Thank you in advance for your support!
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Southern Cooking it was I wanted to experience. We where greeted at the door seated at a booth, quickly got drinks and was able to look over the menu. The atmosphere was great, actually live music this night, very easy listening James Taylor singer.

The food amazing, huge portions, take home for sure. I had the southern fried chicken, coleslaw, and mac n cheese, cheese grits, collard greens....very tasty indeed. There is so much on the menu you will want to try. I say eat here a couple of times if you in the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

My friends really hyped Roosters up, so I was Excited. Sadly, turned to total disappointment. Took Forever to get our food as we watched tables that came in after us get there’s. Now our food comes. My order was wrong. She took the plate and I waited as everyone ate. She finally returned and it was just ok. Also when you Offer sides, you should remember to bring them with your meal. I still don’t know how the cheesy grits tasted and I won’t know.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Rooster’s, there was live entertainment, as well. Portions were large and the prices were good. Didn’t have to wait long on our food and the service was also good.

1  Thank OneBlessedMomma
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The four of us stopped for dinner at Roosters and we were all happy with our meals. I had one of the specials the turkey dinner, it was ok. My Wife and one other person got the Brisket sandwich which they enjoyed, and one other person got the Meatloaf platter and she raved over it, she really enjoyed it. The restaurant is a nice place and our server was very helpful and pleasant. I would go back again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The best brunch we’ve ever had. $5 build your own mimosas was perfect with fruit and different types of juice to add. The food was just absolutely delicious and perfectly portioned. Will definitely be back again in the future!