“Good choice for breakfast”
Review of Bob's Grill

Bob's Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashburn
“Good choice for breakfast”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

They get you so many choices for breakfast and the quality of the food is good. The only issue is you need to finish your meal so fast & leave before they kick you out nicely specially during weekends.
I don't compare them with the breakfast that you get at most of hotel, I tried them one time and every time I go OBX, I go there for breakfast.

• Visited June 2014

Pickens
“This place was good!! ”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We ended up picking this place because it wasn't a chain restaurant!! We enjoyed it!!! The service was excellent!! My husband got the shrimp tacos & is still raving about them!! The Reuben is awesome too!! It was decently priced & the place has tshirts on the celling!! It has a diner environment!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great for breakfast!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

First of all, the staff was fantastic! Lucy was the hostess, and was very friendly and ran through the specials quickly. Server to the table quickly. My husband had corned beef hash and eggs; states they were very good. I had eggs with bacon with grits. Can't do much to mess that up. Heard the shrimp and grits were good, but that didn't sound good to either of us (we understood later that we didn't know what we were missing). One of the other servers came over and talked to us for a few minutes. Worth checking them out!

Visited May 2014
florida
“Great Breakfast - a little pricey”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We enjoyed Bob's Special breakfast this week, which included 2 eggs, Bacon or sausage, and a huge blueberry pancake. The eggs and bacon were perfectly prepared and delicious. DH said his sausage links were very good, lean with excellent flavor. However, the pancake was flat and not cooked through. I know some like their pancakes doughy but I like mine light and fluffy. I would go again for eggs, bacon or sausage but forego their pancakes. Service was slow but we had plenty of coffee refills and their coffee was the best we had all week. $28 for breakfast for 2 is a little pricey for us and we got more food for $8 less the next day at Jolly Rogers.

• Visited June 2014
Cary, North Carolina
“GREAT BREAKFAST PLACE”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Bob’s Grill is a great place for breakfast. We ate there twice on this visit. They have a wide variety of items and also daily specials. My husband had the seafood omelet and his only complaint was that it was too large to finish! Try their link sausages – they’re different and delicious. The food is served hot, promptly, correctly and with a smile. They also have a 100% health rating. Way to go Bob’s!!! We'll be back.

• Visited May 2014