“Best Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love this Restaurant. I visit North Carolina every year in the summer from Kentucky, and my family has made it a tradition to eat at Bob's Grill at least once every year. my whole family loves the place, so keep doing what you're doing and thank you

• Visited July 2013

Virginia
“Awesome breakfast and staff!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

One of my new favorite places to eat breakfast in the Outer Banks! Food is excellent, plentiful, and always tasty. The staff is uber friendly and they ensure fast service. The crab omelette was filled with crabmeat. The shrimp and grits were excellent. The home fries were real sliced potatoes and onions - yum! If you like liquid libations to accompany your meal, you have come to the right place!

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,911 helpful votes
“Good quick breakfast and very fast service”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stopped on a busy Saturday, but were seated quickly. There were some good breakfast deals--we split 3 eggs, sausage and two gigantic pancakses with an ala carte side of biscuits for about $6. It was delivered in less than 5 minutes--pretty good although the over easy eggs were a little under cooked. Very good service and free parking that was a little tight.

• Visited November 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Dispicable”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My family and I ate at Bob's this past summer. The whole restaurant was a smoky mess. I thought you weren't allowed to smoke in a restaurant anymore. Apparently they don't enforce that rule. I saw two different people in the process of us eating smoking just in booths close to us. Also our waitresses were awful, they all seemed in too much of a hurry and smelled as they had been smoking on breaks and not cleaning properly. Our silverware was not cleaned properly at all. A large male waiter also has a very ornery attitude and is very hard to get along with, granted he was quite funny. The manager puts on a front that she really cares about what went wrong with our meal but she was obviously aggravated with our telling her. I had heard good reviews about all categories of this restaurant but in all honestly they can burn and i'm not even sure I would go to the restaurant they put into it's place.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank MissVirginia1234567
Concord, North Carolina
“Trying the local restaurants”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had seen the reviews and had Bob's on our list to try. Easy to get to and parking was no issue. Greated when we entered and placed our drink order. Seemed like there was smoke in the air and I saw the cooking area just over my shoulder.

Our server was very pleasant and our food soon arrived. We both had water with our meal so we only spent $14.00. Hashbrowns, grits, eggs and toast. A place worth the visit if at OBX.

• Visited November 2013