I arrived to the area and didn't have a reservation. Travelodge was the fifth hotel I stopped by. I like to see the room before I commit. Even though I paid a few bucks more here I can say that the service and the rooms were the best out of the five! Travelodge is by far a top name hotel and I truly scratch my head in wonder as to why they choose the franchise! I slept like a baby! My room smelled clean was spotless and the bed OMG! Can you say wonderful! Coffee is excellent they even serve biscuits you pop in the microwave. Truly not bad. I had the pleasure of meeting Tabitha and Sherry during my visit. These ladies go above and beyond what you will find traveling from hotel to hotel. I am beyond impressed! If you want a clean and comfortable room with exceptional service and a impressive nights rest this is absolutely the hotel of hotels on the Outerbanks! I would rate them 10 stars if I had the option. The housekeeper was great! You don't find many places with friendly help these days! By far one of the best hotel stays I have had! And I travel 11 months out of the year for work as well as taking fsmily vacations multiple times a year!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge