Proximity to the beach was amazing. The hotel is directly the street across from the public access beach. My husband and I had an ocean view room on the 4th floor and it was beautiful! The bed was very comfortable. The sheets and towels were clean.
The carpet was sticky. I wore socks the entire time and the bottoms of my socks were brown after walking around the room for only a couple of hours. The shower curtain had some black spots. There were black spots around the bath drain and the tiles on the bottom of the bathtub.
I am sure that it is difficult to keep the carpets clean in a beach community, but the stickiness was a little too much for me personally.
Overall though, this hotel was a great value in a great location!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge