We stayed just one night. Check-in was fast and friendly, and the ocean view room I had requested was available. I would, however, recommend a pool view (level 3 or 4) since the ocean view sunrise made the balcony much too warm to enjoy in the morning, and the "view" of the ocean is from a distance anyway. The pool is small but nice, and was clearly enjoyed by families with small children. The continental breakfast served in the lobby was just fine, and the area was kept nice and clean.
The only problem we had was with the room air conditioning unit. We needed to keep the air fan on to keep the room relatively cool, but it made using the bed next to the unit impossible, because you were blown away with cold air. The only recourse seemed to be to keep the air/fan on high, but stay away from it....kind of strange.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge