We stayed at the Sea Ranch Resort May 24-May 26 (Memorial Day weekend). We have stayed on the Outer Banks for years and were pleasantly surprised. There were 6 of us and we had the 2 bedroom condo. It was perfect for us, clean and what a view! The ocean was RIGHT there. We ate breakfast at the hotel also, it was perfect. It's a great location and we look forward to staying again, everyone was happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills