The best part of this hotel is not the building, but the location. The building, lobby and rooms are older and somewhat worn, but the Atlantic Ocean is steps away. I was very satisfied paying an off season rate of $70 for a room not facing the ocean, but would never pay more than $100 at anytime. There is an indoor pool, but no hot tub which was very disappointing. The continental breakfast consisted of bread, bananas and coffee. I would suggest to come here in season and get an oceanfront room, but only at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills