We spent 5 days, 4 nights at the Sea Ranch for the 2nd year in a row, in town to run the marathon. Having vacationed in this area every summer for many years now in a beach house, it is definitely different staying so long in a hotel but the Sea Ranch is worth it. A great price for an oceanfront room at this time of year, we had another fantastic stay. Missed the advertised breakfast buffet (they should really mention that upon check-in as we were looking forward to it!), but we were given a coupon for the Jolly Roger just down the street. The room was clean and we had plenty of towels and blankets for the bed. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The proximity of the freezing cold ocean and the nice warm indoor pool for those of us incredibly sore after running 13.1 or 26.2 miles was well-appreciated!! We will definitely stay at the Sea Ranch again for any shorter trips to the Outer Banks. I would recommend it to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills