“Good brewpub dinner”

Outer Banks Brewing Station
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our staff at the Outer Banks Brewing Station works hard to give our Outer Banks vacation guests and Outer Banks local guests the best possible service. We are the first wind-powered brewery in the United States. Our innovative menus change with the seasons and include something for everyone. We feature pork and beer specials along with a seafood and meat special every night. Our Outer Banks restaurant features live music in the backyard and almost every night after dinner in the summer months. The backyard, where the wind turbine is, features a beer truck, corn hole, a picnic table-style seating area with a pirate ship playground for the kids! Come relax and kick back with some brews and let the kids play on the playground! Our beer rotation is constantly changing and we brew special beers all year long. We hope to see you here soon!
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Fun place, can accommodate big groups but definitely gets busy! This is a great family friendly place and I was so impressed with their curry vegetarian dish. It seemed random, and I was skeptical, but it was absolutely delicious.

I wasn't able to drink because I was pregnant, but we'll definitely return next time we're in the Outer Banks!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,616)

Reviewed August 30, 2018

OBX Brewing Station has been one of my favorite places on the Outer Banks because of the brews they offer, the good food, and the attentive staff. My rating of 4 out of 5 is only because recently they "ran out of" their IPA. I don't quite understand that and a person who does not care about IPA's wouldn't care. But when the IPA was available this is a 5 out of 5. Until then, I wait and keep going back.....

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Love the lemongrass wheat ale...food was good...had to wait to be served place was very crowded, but overall had a good time

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have been able to visit this place twice this year. The first time was earlier this year in their off season and I had an excellent time and excellent service! This last time...was not the same. The staff at the bar was rude and not accommodating to a simple request at the bar. I decided to close my tab and move on to another place (I prefer to spend my money where I am treated kind and with respect) and the bartender was not very nice about it at all. Although this place has decent beer and good food options, I will not be going back due to the unfriendliness of the staff. Hopefully they make some much needed changes on that front because the place has a ton of potential.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Never disappoints! Our family loves this place! Grown up favorites include shrimp and grits and burgers. Kids love the dirt & worms and root beer floats. They do a good job moving large crowds and are very efficient.