“Great food and kid friendly”

Outer Banks Brewing Station
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our staff at the Outer Banks Brewing Station works hard to give our Outer Banks vacation guests and Outer Banks local guests the best possible service. We are the first wind-powered brewery in the United States. Our innovative menus change with the seasons and include something for everyone. We feature pork and beer specials along with a seafood and meat special every night. Our Outer Banks restaurant features live music in the backyard and almost every night after dinner in the summer months. The backyard, where the wind turbine is, features a beer truck, corn hole, a picnic table-style seating area with a pirate ship playground for the kids! Come relax and kick back with some brews and let the kids play on the playground! Our beer rotation is constantly changing and we brew special beers all year long. We hope to see you here soon!
Reviewed September 1, 2014

My family stops by the brewing house every year and the food is always fantastic! Pricing is very reasonable and the wait staff could not be friendlier! Get here early as there is always a crowd.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Awesome, awesome and awesome!! Definitely visit if you get a chance and try the local beer brewed by wind!

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Our recent visit to the Brewing Station was, unfortunately, very disappointing. I had seen a commercial for this restaurant while we were staying in Duck, NC, and it seemed like it would be really great place, but at our visit we were let down by mediocre service and food. First off, it took them about 20 minutes to seat us, even though the dining area was almost empty. But, it was when we got our food that the experience really turned sour. I ordered the crispy chicken "yard bird" sandwich, which was sort of bland and the crispy breading on the bottom was rather mushy. My mother ordered the thin crust pizza which came out extremely under cooked (the crust consistency was soft and seemed more like an uncooked tortilla). Finally, what really took the cake was my brother's bison burger which was ordered medium well, but came out a bright blood red. After this experience, we will definitely not return if we are in the area again.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Good service. Good food. Clean. I don't drink beer so I can't vouch for that. I had the Bratwurst and it was delicious. Prices are about average for the Outer Banks. I will go back.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

The OBX Brew Station is an excellent, family friendly restaurant with a delicious menu. After traveling for 12 hours, we went there for dinner. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was fun and relaxing, and the hush puppies and wings were some of the best we've ever had! My husband enjoyed the flight of beer taster and the food was as delicious as it was plentiful for the price. We'd go back if we lived closer.