We recently returned from a stay at the Outer Banks Beach Club II from Aug 11 thru Aug 18th, 2013. The property is nicely situated on the beach and the units are large, but dated decor and electronics wise. A refresh with HDTVs would be a nice bonus. Free WIFI is also needed in this day and age.
- location, location, location
- bathrooms / showers / jacuzzi seemed to be recent upgrades
- beach chairs / umbrellas available (we had our own, but nice to have)
- friendly, helpful staff
- pool was nice...and not crowded
- BBQ grills and picnic tables
- dated decor
- no free WIFI in rooms
- beds in master small (queen size?)
- old style TVs
- small (but functional) kitchen
Overall...a nice place to stay at a GREAT value. I will return, but there are some easy, low cost improvements that would make a better overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club NC - Kill Devil Hills