We stayed here through an RCI exchange. The space was comfortable and roomy, and the proximity to the beach, and Outer Banks attractions was excellent. That being said, the unit is outdated - old TV;s, couches, etc. and in terms of the places we usually stay with RCI, this one was a bit below the usual par. This being said, the kitchen was well stocked with equipment, including plenty of dishes and high quality pans and silverware. We rented a two bedroom, which had two bathrooms, one with a good sized jacuzzi tub. There is also plenty of closet space. PLEASE heed - we are a middle aged couple in good shape - so the 2.5 flights everytime we went out or came back was fine for us. But it's a long way up - with just a "lift" for a luggage transporter. There is an indoor pool and hot tub that we never checked out, but looked nice. We did use one of the outdoor hot tubs, and that was warm and pleasant. We would definitely plan a trip back here.
Also, please note: Regular check-in is between 4 and 5 ONLY! The night security person lets you in if you arrive past 5. This was fine by us, as he was far and above the nicest and most informative staffer we met. The few times we stopped at the front desk, none of the many women behind the desk were attentive or helpful. We clearly were not as important as their on-going conversations. We got one word answers to our questions, and mostly inaccurate information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club NC - Kill Devil Hills