We Loved The Villa We Stayed In.
The Bed Was Very Comfortable & Loved The Barstools In The Villa. The People We Talked To Was Very Friendly. Loved The Covered Area Overlooking The Ocean.
This Was The First Visit To This Area & We want To Come Back Again .Went To The Jockey Ridge State Park
& THE HATTERAS LIGHTHOUSE. We Ate At The Jolly
Rogers On Beach Road. A Lot To See & Do Here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TravelUp so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club NC - Kill Devil Hills