“Surely a 4 Plus”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Very nice little beach restaurant! My swordfish Kingston (jerked with coconut cream sauce & bananas) was very good, Wife's shrimp salad was nice, too, Very fresh oysters on the half shall, though not the most flavorful we had on OBX. Regrettably, their draft beer system was out for the nite, so had to opt for canned beers from a pleasant selection. We very much enjoyed it!

Reviewed October 6, 2018

My wife and I ate lunch here with our church friends and it didn't disappoint. I tried the blueberry French Toast and it was delicious. All the other food being served looked so yummy. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our first lunch in the outer banks here. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and my husband had the fried crab. Super fresh food and a nice laid back atmosphere!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Was looking forward to blackened swordfish tacos.....but the flies landed in the cheese, tacos and just didn’t relent while trying to eat. This cuts one’s appetite. The swordfish cut up in chunks wasn’t very interesting and just wonder how fresh fish was.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Fun place. Will be back. Erin is the best. Good food and drink specials. Everybody knows everybody, and if you dont lnow anyone, you know everybody.

Date of visit: September 2018