“OBX Treasure”

Mama Kwan's Grill & Tiki Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We have been serving the Outer Banks, NC for the past 10 years, with our very own twist on food from around the world – and around the block.Our local seafood menu is designed to cover all types of tastes, so even the pickiest member of your party will find something they enjoy.We’re a laid back, fun and offer a casual dining experience for the entire family. We offer a kids menu, so everyone will find their happy place.We laugh a lot and smile because we enjoy what we do here. We hope you enjoy your time here at our local OBX bar and grill, and on vacation at the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We came here because of the positive reviews in TripAdvisor and we are so happy we did. The food was excellent, service was friendly and efficient, and the drinks we too notch. The piña colada was one of the best I've had and the Sour Apple Rita, the drink special, was a fun twist on an old favorite. The fish tacos were the best I've ever eaten and the jerk chicken tacos were a hit as well. One review said the portions were 'ok' however all entrees at our table had more food than we could eat. The kids' meals were very generous as well. We dined a little before the average dinner hour and our timing was perfect. We were seated immediately and when we left the place was packed.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We arrived right as lunch was starting so we (party of 10) were seated quickly. The place is small, but ecelictic, vibrant, and clean. The menu had a nice variety of non-typical fare and was cooked to order. The kids menu (again) was cookie cutter, but the popcorn shrimp was so fresh I found myself snacking off of my kid's plate. The wait staff was quick and friendly.

The only opportunity I found here was with the restroom. It was clean, but in need of an update. The inside of the restaurant is so hip and colorful. It would be cool to see the same in the restrooms.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Read another review that said dirty n bugs and I go there all the time and never seen bugs and its really clean, they have a awesome sanitation grade. I've never ate anything from there that wasn't good. Serice can be slow in season but thats EVERYWHERE at the beach in the summer. Excellent fish tocos, best ive EVER ate and ive ate them at many places.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

dirty and buggy Could you say more? Reviews must be at least 50 characters. Thanks. Could you say more? Reviews must be at least 50 characters. Thanks. Could you say more? Reviews must be at least 50 characters. Thanks.

1  Thank CMR6307
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went here our first night in OBX. It was a short wait for excellent food. We had fish tacos, shrimp and tuna, all of which were wonderful. The service was good and everyone had a good time. I'd definitely go back.