“Yummy fish nachos” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mama Kwan's Grill & Tiki Bar

Mama Kwan's Grill & Tiki Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have been serving the Outer Banks, NC for the past 10 years, with our very own twist on food from around the world – and around the block.Our local seafood menu is designed to cover all types of tastes, so even the pickiest member of your party will find something they enjoy.We’re a laid back, fun and offer a casual dining experience for the entire family. We offer a kids menu, so everyone will find their happy place.We laugh a lot and smile because we enjoy what we do here. We hope you enjoy your time here at our local OBX bar and grill, and on vacation at the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Yummy fish nachos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Awesome food! We tried the fish nachos and they were incredible! Drinks come in collectible cups! Friendly, fast service. TVs for viewing games.

• Visited June 2014

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
“Mahi Anyone?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food is always killer at Mama Kwans, and it's also a great place to hang out! My favorite dishes are the Fish Tacos, The Garbage Plate, and the Nachos. Nice sized portions so you never leave hungry.

2 Thank Superfly870
New Bern, North Carolina
“BEST FISH TACOS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I am not a fan of fish tacos. At all. Actually I despise them. But I was kinda convinced to try Mama Kwan's fish tacos. i got them blackened. And then I sat in wait. The tacos were served kinda in a fajita-make-your-own-style. I liked that. Gave me hope. I, with the picky eater inside me screaming, put everything they gave me on that taco. I took a bite. And I went straight to heaven. Best Fish Tacos ever.... I highly recommend this place and its beautiful tacos.

2 Thank darriqueen
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Kwan's never dissapoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The blackened fish tacos are phenomenal. I try to make at least two trips here when we are in town, and it is always wonderful. This place has great atmosphere. there are several other menu items well worth exploring like the seared pepper tuna ahi (app) the jerk chicken tacos, the mama's Hawaiian pork plate, and the garbage plate. Give it a try when in town and you will not be dissapointed.

kill devil hills
“Good local grub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Went here for lunch for our weekly outing. Had the blackened fish tacos and husband had the tuna salad wrap. This place never disappoints!