“very friendly service and busy place”

Stack 'em High Pancakes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated breakfast restaurant celebrating our 35th season. We offer traditional breakfast fare such as Belgian waffles, buttermilk pancakes, french toast, eggs and omelettes with homemade specialties like Grateful Granola and Monster Biscuits. We proudly serve our own special blend of Morningview Coffee roasted locally in Nags Head. Our friendly staff welcome you to join us for breakfast seven days a week from March to November. See you at the 9 milepost in Kill Devil Hills!
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stack'em High is very popular and has very friendly service. You enter via a buffet line where you help yourself to drinks and place your order. Food is brought to the table. Servers circle around very often offering casual conversation and hot coffee refills. This place is super casual and perfect for larger groups and families. In addition to pancakes, there are omlettes, wraps, belgian waffles, and other typical short order breakfast fare.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Counter ordering with food brought to the table. Both times we ate here the line seemed long but, moved surprisingly fast. Eggs, omelets, and pancakes are all good. Food arrived at our table quite quickly and service, in general, was excellent.

1  Thank Joehadenough
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My parents really wanted a breakfast out and my dad loves pancakes, so we went to Stack 'em High. There was absolutely nothing outstanding about any of our meals. It was $26 for my husband and me, before tip. Too much for the quality of the food.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I ate breakfast here during our vacation in OBX. She ordered the Greek Omelet and I had the "Green Eggs & Ham" omelet. We both enjoyed our meals. Although I thought it to be a bit pricy, the food was good, the staff was very friendly, and the service quick. Of note, you travel down a cafeteria-style counter, picking up drinks, fruit, etc. then order your entree, which is delivered to your table afterwards.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The most outstanding breakfast in the Outer Banks. So many choices I had to keep coming every morning to try them all. No disappointments. Fast Service, Extremely friendly staff and the food is bought to your table piping hot and always fresh. Sometimes the line is out the door, but don't let that stop you. you will be seated and served in a matter of minutes.