“Wow! Outstanding!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the wings which were terrific, then followed that with the salmon salad which was very fresh and the perfect blend of ingredients. We finished with a slice if key lime pie which was huge so we split it - don't miss it! Definitely worth it! Arrived a half hour before closing and the place was packed! What great value for a phenomenal meal. I can't say enough about this place.

1  Thank Lilhoff70
Write a ReviewReviews (1,894)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love this place! You can not go wrong on any selection. As a local I stay away during the high season. However I make up for it once the tourist leave. Wednesday meatloaf is a must. Lightly grilled and on a pile of mashers. Enough for 3 meals. You must safe room for the Ket Lime pie. Don.t like key lime then go for the Apple pie. Both are enough for 2. If you go, you WILL return. Also it is worth the long wait!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place is awesome! The food, the service, the atmosphere are totally worth it. Fresh made food a good variety. The steak and cheese eggrolls are awesome. I had the fried shrimp dinner it was great I almost couldn't eat it all. My boyfriend had the shrimp and grits special that was wonderful. Trying the chicken salad next time it looked so good. Would Recommend them to everyone! Come here you have to check them out.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The service and the food were very good. So much so we went back for dinner again the following night. Both nights I ordered the blue plate and was not disappointed. The first night I had Big Eye Tuna.....its was like butter. They severed it over cheesy grits. I am not a fan of grits, I am now. The following night I the scallops with the cheesy grits, yeah I had to go there again.

The wife ordered the grilled white pizza. Great flavors, but they use crushed reds in the oil. My wife can not have anything spicy. Our server noticed something was wrong and insisted she get her something else. But my wife was enjoying the pizza, that's how good it was, even though it was spicy. Our server even sent the manager over. And she offered to replace the dish at no cost. Instead we opted for their amazing Key Lime pie!

Their back yard wings and cheese steak egg rolls are a great start! Both delicious, we had eggs rolls both nights and threw in the wings second night thinking tomorrow's lunch....never made it!

Be prepared to wait or go early. The place is small, and once the specials run out.... You can check daily what the specials will be on there web site. Try to plan your diner for Wednesday night, half price bottles of wine. And what you don't finish take with you!

For great Service and fresh seafood, this place is a must!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Friends and family dined at the KD Grill. My friend had steak, my wife had ribs, my son and my wife's friend had tuna and I had blackened Mahi Mahi. Each dish was fantastic. Dessert were equally extraordinary with homemade key lime pie taking the "cake". The lines are long but the wait is worth it! Have a drink and enjoy the experience!