“Always good when you $1.00 pints”
Review of Kill Devil Grill

Kill Devil Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Although a little pricey for the amount of food you get, we thought this place was awesome. $1.00 beers helped too. From our entrees, to our drinks, to our desserts, the food was excellent, staff was friendly and helpful, ambience was good.

1  Thank Stephanie R
There are newer reviews for Kill Devil Grill

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Crab cakes and shrimp were terrific. Hanger steak was my husband's favorite. Yes, we had to wait for a table and parking was tight, but it was worth it.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We just had a great dinner at the KDG. A comfy, casual place for comfort food, but the quality is like a top notch restaurant. The staff were friendly and accomodating. My boyfriend is piciky and totally loved his Rack of Ribs with fries and a very good slaw (He often tosses out slaw if it has heavy mayo or is too tart. But he ate it all!)- I had a sumptuous Pork shank cooked Cuban style with Plantain, black beans and smashed potatoes. Even the Bloody Mary I had was excellent. We were here about 4 years ago and I recall it was good- this will just reinforce at least one visit whenever we are in this area.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The food was delicious, the wait staff friendly and helpful. The crab cakes were outstanding, and the key lime pie the best I ever had.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Even though we sat at the bar to avoid a 15 min. wait the service was excellent. I had the chicken piccata that was on special. Very large (2 pieces of chicken) portion with pasta and sauce. The 4 of us split a piece of key lime pie. Some of the best I have had.

1  Thank Acey071368