“Kill Devil Grill Rocks!!!!!”
Review of Kill Devil Grill

Kill Devil Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Montauk, New York
“Kill Devil Grill Rocks!!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

This Yankee always make it a point to hit the grill when i down here in the red neck Riviera. As far as i am concerned Kill Devil grill has the best food and is priced right. Two absolute musts at KDG. The crab cakes and the key lime pie. The crab cakes are pure heaven. All meat with very little filler. The key lime is the bomb. Fresh and made well. Don't miss this restaurant when your down.

NE Tennessee
“Solid”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Ambience was attractive, service was attentive, and very clean.
My wife had an excellent Sink Seazer ((salad) which had bow tie pasta, grilled chicken, fresh greens, and cheese. I had a hamburger which was slightly overcooked from the order of medium rare. Adequare but not outstanding.Soft drinks ware $2.00.

Florida
“Great food, cozy place, long wait to be seated...”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Food is great! I ordered the tuna steak with corn grits and it was the best grits I have ever had! Pecan pie was also good. I recommend this place but be prepared to wait for a while to be seated. May want to check if they take reservations...

Visited November 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“So Good Went Back For More”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had such a great meal one day that we went back the next. The food was plentiful and tasty (we had swordfish with creamy polenta one day and swordfish with grits the next) the dishes had totally different flavors and were both delicious. The service was even better than the food, and do not leave with having a slice of key lime pie.

North Truro, Massachusetts
“Train Car was our Attraction”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My son loves trains so when I came across this restaurant that has seating in a former train car, I knew we had to at least see the place. The reviews convinced me to eat here.

The crab cakes were FABULOUS! I would have preferred a baked potato to fries. My husband said the Key Lime pie was great too. I had an apple cobbler dessert that wasn't to my preference - the crust was very hard and the scoop of ice cream small.

We enjoyed eating in the train car.