“Maitai's are a must!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
norfolk
“Maitai's are a must!”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Everything on the menu is delicious, A must are the Maitai's and egg rolls. I didn't think I was a fan of Thai food, but one trip here changed my mind for good.

Kill Devil Hills
“Come see Jimmy!”
Reviewed August 13, 2009

We love Thai Room! If you don't like Thai its cool they have lots of other eastern dishes. This place is definitely a local favorite.

KDH NC
“Don't pass it up !”
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Great food !
I am local and I have a hard time going anywhere else. The thai fress egg rolls are killer! and so is the pork laab [the hot stuff will light you up] bangkoc beef is yummi too!
Jimmy and the staff are great!
Try the whole fish in three flavor sauce or the chicken with basil it will not dissapoint .
ITS ALL GOOD!

Virginia
“Adequate”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Prompt seating and service, fine atmosphere. Our expectations were high, as it was locally recommended, but we found it to be average in almost every way. The pad thai was unusual, not like the typical dish I've had in six or eight other thai restaurants, but it was FULL of veggies of every kind and tasted fine, just different. Decently priced.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 9, 2008

This is just across the road from Colony IV by the Sea where we were staying. I'd read the reviews here and was not disappointed.

A lovely friendly homely atmosphere. Interesting selection of dishes both Thai and Chinese - I stuck to the Thai, but the Chinese looked good.

Excellent service and very good prices. We went back two nights later and were equally pleased.