“Funky fun and good food”

Thai Room Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Washington Crossing, PA
“Funky fun and good food”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to this place as recommended by local hotel staff. Service was good, cocktail was good, food was good. Decor was funky and fun. Wish I lived closer so I could visit regularly

• Visited July 2012

Hertford, NC
“Try A Thai Tea at the Bar when Waiting to Pick-up”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We often order takeout from the Thai Room during our stay in the Motel across the street; usually a side or snack that compliments our beach grilled main course. Their Fried Rice is very nice although I was surprised that it was sweet to the taste. I am told it is the type of rice that makes it so, Jasmine I think. We have tried several sides and appetizers and have been happy with the fare with the exception of the American Chinese Food Menu. I can't recommend it (I confess that I am a Big Fan of Chinese American Restaurants.) We have come to understand that the Value of this Restaurant is in their Thai Food Menu. It is very good and a local favorite.

The Staff is always polite and helpful. We are unable to rate the eat-in experience because we have never patronized the dining room.

When ordering takeout, I suggest you arrive early and enjoy a Thai Tea at the Bar.

• Visited July 2012
Grandy, North Carolina
“Consistently great Thai food for years in Kill Devil Hills! You'll go back often!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Thai Room has been a favorite for years... always great fresh Thai food made to order and piping hot. I love the many vegetarian choices with the curry dishes being my favorites..then there's the pad Thai, sticky rice and much more! Delicious and great atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Janice F
“Don't get the Chinese!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was warned not to get the kung pao chicken at a Thai restaurant. Probably the worst that I have had. The chicken and veggies were piping hot, but the fried rice was cold and stale. The flavor was okay. They botched my wife's order as well. She ordered the Pad Thai that comes with shrimp, but they made it a vegetarian. They argued with her, saying that she ordered the vegetarian,and didn't try to make right. She left hungry. Overall a big disappointment.

Tampa, Florida
“Very nice staff and great food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

After a very long drive I was not in the mood to hunt down food. Luckily Thai Room was right across the street. The wait staff was courteous and even managed to cook up a dish for me that was not on the menu. For more info about our experience in Nags Head, visit Oneifbylandadventures.com

Visited June 2012