“A good bet”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2008

The food was very good and the service friendly and efficient. Nice beer selection too! We went with the mexican-type entrees and were very pleased with the food. Compared to other choices along the Outer Banks, this was above average and we could definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 8, 2008

We visited Chilli Peppers while on our honeymoon and it was by far the best meal we had. Everything was perfect. It's definately our favorite place to eat.

Reviewed September 1, 2008

A vacation on the Outer Banks isn't complete unless I stop by Peppers! Eaten here 20+ times and have never been disappointed. Local vibe...super chill. Sunday Brunch is a must if you like Bloody Marys and Tapas in the fall is something to look forward to!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Potomac Falls, Virginia
Reviewed August 28, 2008

Good food and drinks... excellent kid friendly restaurant!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Chilli Peppers offers local seafood in creative and tranditional ways. My husband had the fish tacos, which were excellent. I had the tuna sandwich which was good, but my salad was very good. Chilli Peppers uses organic greens and the balsamic vinger was rich in flavor (not the cheap stuff!). The lady at the table next to mine had the steamer basket and everyone heard her ohs and ahs over it.
I have food alergies and the staff went above and beyond my expectations in acommadating my needs. I will definitely be going back many times.

1  Thank buzzy1021