“The most amazing food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“The most amazing food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Holly crap! This place rocks. It was our second choice and it should have been our first. The staff is friendly! The servers was honest and fast! The food was freaking delicious. A must go.

Visited August 2012

Plum, Pennsylvania
“Good service”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Each person in our family got to choose a place to eat during our vacation, my son picked this one. Food was good, service was better, waitress was helpful. Only downer was having to walk through the bar to get to the dining room where the low life drunks could try and hit on my wife.

• Visited July 2012
Kelsey C, General Manager at Chilli Peppers Coastal Grill, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
We thank you very much for the compliment!! We like to take pride in our service with a smile! Although walking through the bar can be a downer, at least you can be sure of how wonderfully beautiful your wife truely is and how lucky you are to have her! We hope you come back the next time you're in town!
Virginia
“Surprisingly lousy food; what a disappointment!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I'd asked an acquaintance with a home in OBX for a good restaurant suggestion. He said this was a family favorite so I took our group of twelve for dinner. My crabcakes were the awful kind, mostly like stuffing with no discernable meat. The "fiesta" rice was a gummy white affair, nary a speck of red pepper or spice in sight. When I expressed distaste for my dish, the waittress quickly offered another option. The shrimp arrived chewy and the grits that were part of the dish were undercooked. Even the omnivorous teenage boys in our group said their sandwiches and fries were not good at all. To add insult, while my house margarita was delicious, we were charged for three and only one had been ordered. Our fault we did not realize until too late. So much for our one night out not having to cook.

Kelsey C, General Manager at Chilli Peppers Coastal Grill, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
First of all, I would like to thank you for coming in and tryig our restaurant. We are very much a locals favorite and you could imagine my suprise when we found ourselves reading a review with a dissatisfied customer. I can assure you that your comments have been taken into consideration. We have spoken with the kitchen staff and chef to insure these mistakes do not happen again. I'm not exactly sure what could have happend with the margaritas. If they were on your check then they would have had to be made, as our computer system sends the order straight to the bar. Please feel free to contact me and hopefully the next time you and your family are in the OBX we can provide you with one of those delicious House Margaritas you've already paid for. Thank you again for taking the time to give us some helpful feed back so that we may maintain the excellence of our food.
Fishersville, Virginia
“Local bar and restaurant”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

In the heart of Nag's Head, chat with the locals while having and adult beverage with dinner. The bartender/server was friendly and helpful with dinner specials. Nothing fancy, just a fun place to go and meet new people and enjoy the courtyard for a game of cornhole. Friendly, good food at reasonable prices and great place to meet locals.

Visited July 2012
Butler,PA
“Large portions”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The food was well prepared and served quickly. The place was a little crowded and loud, not a good place to go for an intimate, quieter place to enjoy your dinner company.

Visited June 2012