“Excellent food, service and atmosphere!”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Ready for a hearty steak dinner, we read previous reviews on JK's and couldn't wait to try it. We were blown away! Amazing service, we were seated right away, at a quiet corner table. Our server explained dishes to us and emphasized that everything they prepare is fresh and primarily local. Steak was incredible as well as the chicken. So much food we left with lunch for the next day! Kid friendly even though this is a great date restaurant as well. Can't wait to return next year!

There are newer reviews for JK's Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2010

The food here is amazing...simple perfection. Everything is fresh and the atmosphere is casual but a little more upscale than most beach dining here. The onion straws are wonderful, and I don't even like onions, usually. The tobacco shrimp app is delicious, and the bread and butter they serve is heavenly...the mixed grill was perfect - wahoo, crabcake and a filet kabob. Very ample portions, too.

1  Thank bearzoo
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Last night my girlfriend and I bar dined at JK's. What a great meal! For me, the highlight was the ribs whereas my girlfriend thought the steak was exceptional. The fried shrimp and portabello mushroom appetizers were also very good. Pair all of that with some nice wines by the glass and you have a wonderful meal. JK's is a must go to restaurant in the Kill Devil Hills area.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

We really enjoyed our dinner at JKs. The steak I had and the chicken the DH ordered were both delicious, and the service was spot on. It's not exactly inexpensive, but I wouldn't say you're overpaying for anything My 5 oz filet "light plate" was $22, plus $2 for substituting a baked potato. The chicken was $18.

Reviewed July 18, 2010

After gorging on seafood it was time for red meat - and JK's was a huge home run. Wonderful filet mignon, great onion straws, a really nice wine list, and a professional yet friendly server - she made a point of helping our two picky teenagers. Wish I could bring them back home!!
If you want a great steak, don't go anywhere else but JK's.